TENTANG SI CHIMER

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WONDERING MY WANDERING


To know that everything you see is not always what it seems, it scares me, yet I get challenged. God creates human stronger than stone and they are highly adaptable. It makes me wondering whether I really could be anyone in another place? Life is about luck and hard working. You gotta have both to get on top. 

 I’m asking myself, is it the real me? What is the real me? Who is me?

And I’m answering my rhetorical question with a silly smile. I’m human; stronger than stone; more highly adaptable creature than amoeba! 

underground / out of sight / Richard Perez
I find this pict here

Regards,
Annesya

8 comments:

Aulawi Ahmad said...

human is always be human :) btw adekku sudah sembuh n dah jarang kambuh lagi, karena pola makannya dah lebih baik, intinya harus selalu berpikiran positif :)

Ririe Khayan said...

and allow me asking myself too: who am I? do I still be myself in another [harder] situation?

Arra Pena said...

Hidup ini tentang pilihan dan perjuangan untuk mendapatkan apa yang kita cari, yaitu diri kita.

Mochammad Nasrulloh said...

kyaaaaaaaa >,<
aku bacanya tanpa translate dan aku dapet feelnya.
yes kakak adalah human sekuat wonder women (dalam aspek lain).
>,<

Enno said...

nes, udah sembuh belum? :)

Gloria Putri said...

ni knp km Ness?

novi rahantan said...

wonder woman dung, kak :)

YOLANDA said...

yah, manusia. terkadang sulit untuk menjadi diri sendiri :')

Popular Posts

Follower