TENTANG SI CHIMER

Sunday, January 27, 2013

GETTING HARD

It's getting hard and hard to keep posting one post per day like I used to be. I don't have a lot of time doing a thing exclude my job and sleeping or relaxing. Blogging thing sometime spent a much time that can not afford it anymore. But still I don't wanna lose this routinious activity that keeps me sane.

This blog keep me alive through my darkest of my life. I owe a lot to Heartchime. I'll do my best to keep posting even if I have to sneaking at my office hours.

Kiss kiss,
Annesya

8 comments:

Gloria Putri said...

means that u love ur life..
gpp Ness...aq tuh liat... 2011 bs 100 lebih posting...sejak aq jd guru n ga makan gaji buta cm 60an post di 2012 tuh...wkwkwkkwkw....

Gloria Putri said...

gpp Ness
means that u enjoy ur real life ;)
hehe....aq jg gt koq...dr yg tdnya 100an post di 2011..trus jd cm 60an..

hehehehe....

novi rahantan said...

hiyah... lamaaaa bgt kayaknya gak posting lagi..

hutang lonceng anginnya segera dinaikpentaskan (kosakata apalagi ini) lagi yah... kangen sepaket lauriere :)

Arif Chasan said...

hihihihi... :))))

Hariyanto Wijoyo said...

ayo semangat kawan....keep smile and keep happy blogging always :)

Ima said...

Ho-oh, ga bisa posting tiap hari lagi. Ga bisa blogwalking tiap hari lagi *nangis di pojokan*

Annisas said...

Ganbatte ka!
Malahan aku mah udah lama hiatus ;(

Jiah Al Jafara said...

do the best lah,,, kaya ngerti artinya tuh tulisan hihi :D

Popular Posts

Follower